Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Louie V Mob

Before you read this, I want you to ask yourself, What is Master P doing right now? Apparently creating the New World Order says DC rapper Fat Trel who has aligned himself with Atlanta rapper Alley Boy and N.O Legend, Master P to create the Louie V Mob.

After seeing this I soon realized P hasn't just been chilling on his millions, he's gotten back in the rap game and hasn't come alone
I've known about Fat Trel for a little while now, first hearing him on Wale's freestyle to "Oh Let's Do It" and a little while after the two DC rappers started beefing. This DC rapper has collaborated with many rappers like Smoke DZA, Chief Keef and even the ASAP Mob. This rapper has the potential to be as big as Wale. I cant wait to see where Fat Trel is in a few years.

 As far as Alley Boy goes, I know little of the Atlanta native. I've heard a few songs like the one with him and Pusha T, where Pusha dissed Wayne. I want to hear more from Alley Boy, he may be the hottest thing in the A one day.
             Last but not least the self proclaimed "Boss of All Bosses" Master "P" Percy Miller. I want to share my confused thoughts on P's decision to go this route. If I'm not wrong, last time I heard anything about Master P in hip-hop, he was trying his best to clean it up, now he's rolling with the most anti-clean rappers as possible. I'm all with the unit he has because I would like to see where The Louie V Mob stands against hip-hops cliques of today such as G.o.o.d Music, YMCMB, TDE, MMG, ect. 


What do you think of the Louie V Mob?
Who else would fit in the group or should someone be replaced?
Leave all Questions and Comments bellow.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment