Monday, April 2, 2012

A Shame We Have To Wait

 By Charleco Scipio

William H. Macy (Frank), Emma Kenney (Debbie)
Emmy Rossum (Fiona), Justin Chatwin (Steve/Jimmy)
Sundays are back to boring. Season 2 of Shotime's Shameless is over. Luckily it is due back for a Third season which should be way more Shame lacking than the previous two. Fiona is still figuring herself out as we have seen. Things could get better or more hectic for her, who knows (The creators maybe). Steve's, I mean Jimmy's, efforts have finally paid off. He and Fiona are back to their usual business (About time). I feel that things become a little more controlled when he's around. No bricks through windows, No crazy gunslinger Grandmothers, and no Family break-ups. Lip came to his senses and came home, hopefully he has come to his senses about Karen. Clearly she's shown us her intelligence and loving nature this season. I'm through with her character. I'm interested in what's going to happen with Lip and Estefania. Much better match. I am interested to see where Ian, Carl, and Debbie end up character wise, this was a tough season for all three of them (due in part to Monica). And Frank, I can only wait and see what crazy ass get-cash-fast schemes he's going to come up with. As for Monica, she should just stay away, the show is more funny when she isn't in it as much (That's just me). Hopefully Shameless receives even a fourth season, I mean it's only worthy of it. #Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment