Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time Travel is a dreadful task
Thinking about the past
The second before last
I was once told before,
Before I traveled through time
“If you want to change the world,
Kill the butterfly”
So it is this butterfly I look for
As I step through Time’s Door
I see it and it sees me
It knows this must be
I hold my gun tight
It does not fight
It knows this is the end of its life
I pull the trigger and watch the bullet fly
And I see the butterfly’s
Life flash before my eyes
I watch silently as it dies
Its heart full of fears and lies
Then I ask myself why
I contemplate this word called time
The word on which I spent every dime
I am done
I will think of time none
It will not get the best of me
For I finally see
Time is irrelevant to me

It really is tedious to try and understand time. Time is everything yet at the same time, it's nothing. Understand it or Don't. Use it wisely or Waste it foolishly. But once it's gone, it's gone. There is no changing the past.
-Charleco Scipio

No comments:

Post a Comment